Thursday, February 10, 2011

Meat.

There are very few things in life that can start an argument at CCS. Okay, that's a lie. Correction: There are very few things in life that do not start arguments at CCS.
What were the arguments about today?

#1:
A bologna sandwich. This is how it began:
Kristi: "Brandi, WHY is the cheese in that sandwich so THICK?!"
Brandi: "uhhh...cause I like cheese?"
Georgie: "I KNOW!!! That bologna is TOO THICK and you only need one slice! Not three!"
She proceeded to fume about the proper thickness of a slice of deli meat, demonstrating with Noah's vocabulary cards. According to Georgie, the sandwich may as well have been a meat lovers' sandwich without bread (sidenote: I was eating meat lovers' pizza. but that's the next story). The next disaster? Georgie asking for a bite of the sandwich...which led to the next conversation...or debate. That's your call.

#2:
Bacon.
As is common knowledge, meat lovers' pizza generally comes with bacon.
But I HATE BACON! Especially on pizza. So my first bite into my pizza, it dawned on me:
"There BETTER not be bacon on this mess!"
That's when Noah decided to get crazy and volunteer to eat MY pizza if it had bacon on it.

Something about this week is making people lose their minds...meatlover sandwiches? eating MY pizza?
yeahhhh something's wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment